LEE ON BUSINESS CONSULTING
Employment Form: Full-time education with bachelor's degree or equivalent
Annual Salary: Competitive
Experience: At least two years business related work experience
1. Receiving customer consultation and helping clients register materials;
2. Make appointments with customers to understand their needs, answer customer matters;
3. Assist clients in preparing the necessary business agenda and information;
4. Maintain a good customer relationship by following the customer's business process and establishing a perfect follow-up service;
5. Complete tasks successfully and on time.
1. Bachelor's level degree or higher in a related subject;
2. Good listening, writing and speaking of both the English and Chinese language;
3. 2 years related working experience, advantageous to have worked or studied abroad with some marketing experience;
4. Outstanding employment record, overseas experience will be considered with priority;
5. Good expression and communication skills;
6. Quick learner and ability to adapt;
7. Must be pro-active with great team spirit;
8. Confidence using Microsoft office software to analyse data and make daily reports.
General Office Assistant
Maximising the business to potential customers and liaising closely with current partners. Candidate must be fluent in Mandarin and have a decent level of spoken and written English.
General office duties including administration, dealing with customers on the telephone, via email and also face to face. Support the management of the internal sales team, interface with current and potential customers and suppliers within the retail and logistics industry.
Skills and experience:
- 1+ years work experience within a related field
- Fluent Mandarin
- Decent level of spoken and written English
- Previous sales experience
- Customer service
- PC literate
- Related bachelors degree is a bonus
- Driving licence
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Interested applicants please send your CV (resume) to our company email:
Come and join our expanding team of experts. We will contract with you soon, once your CV is satisfied.